Commcerial Large Scale Solar Systems
Rayotec can provide you with a total solution from design to installation. Our professionalism and high level of expertise means you can expect a hassle-free project from start to finish.
Working with Designers and Architects:
We work extensively with designers and architects to provide a complete design service. This includes system sizing, fulfilling BREAM requirements, various specialist roof framing systems and wind loading calculations. We also help with panel/product selection and help to get the specifications correct from onset so that it will not need to be changed later on in the construction process.
Working with Main, M&E and Electrical Contractors
We help to provide a quick and competitive quote which fulfills the specifications. If required we can also complete value engineering to help the solar come within budget.
If chosen, we can provide a full design and installation process working closely with the client to help the project run smoothly and swiftly. Satisfied clients include: Balfour Beatty, Swiftline, Wilmot Dixon, Kier, ISG, Interserve, NG Bailey, Galliford Try
- Over 25 years experience
- Completed Hundreds of large scale commercial projects
- High level of insurance
- MCS, NICEIC, CSCS and CHAS and safe contractor qualified
- Expert design and engineering expertise
- CPD service available
What we can provide you with
- Always aim to be one the industry's most competitively priced
- Quick quote turnaround
- Turn key service (PV)
- Experts in value engineering
- Full design and consultation service
- Experience in highly technical projects or specialist roofs
- Wind loading calculations for low ballast systems for flat roofs
- Ongoing maintenance and advice