The Rayotec Immersion Bypass automatically converts energy generated by your existing
solar PV panels into hot water by intelligently diverting unused power to the immersion
heater before it's
exported to the national grid. Simple to use and maintenance free, the Rayotec Immersion
is self contained and can save you a substantial amount on your hot water bills.
How it works
The Rayotec Immersion bypass monitors the household power consumption and recognizes
if power is being imported or exported, it then begins heating the water when as
little as 100W is being exported.
The intelligent switch will correspondingly reduce the power sent to the immersion
heater when there is a change in weather conditions, and if any other appliances
are switched on around the house, e.g. the washing machine. This ensures water is
only heated using the surplus power generated by the PV system.
If the power used by the house decreases, even if it's only by a few watts, our
system will automatically
increase the power to the immersion heater to use all of available surplus, rather
than the excess going back to the grid.
- Produce Free Hot Water from your existing solar PV panels
- Make better use of the poorly paid exported solar generated electricity
- Customers will retain solar export income if it's unmetered
- Save on your Gas/Oil bills
- Operates with minimum export to grid
- Works independently from solar installation
- Works even on Cloudy days
- No need to change your immersion heater
- LCD screen displays readings
- Simple fit and forget process