Rayotec have been designing and supplying electric underfloor heating systems for large projects for over 10 years working with many large architects practices, main contractors and electrical or M&E contractors. We have provide underfloor heating for buildings owned by Bath University, Manchester Town Hall, HSBC and Nando's to name a few.
Why are Rayotec are specified for many commercial projects:
- Heating mats are European quality
- Easy to fit reducing installation costs
- Tougher heating cables resulting in less damage on site
- We provide onsite assistance if required.
- Full AutoCAD Layout to help installations
- Installation service available
- We are NICEIC - Approved contractor
- Very competitive pricing
We also provide an installation service for clients that want a key turn solution. Our installers will make sure that you come in budget, within your time scales and with an excellent final finish to install your final floor covering onto. We are NICEIC Approved Contractors and carry high levels of insurance.
Contact us for more details. Send us floor plans with details of floor coverings
(tiles, carpet etc) to receive a competitive quotation.