Commercial Solar Maintenance - PV & Hot Water
Rayotec Ltd is a family run business established in 1987 specialising in the maintenance of domestic and commercial solar energy and heating. Rayotec Ltd has steadily built a solid reputation in the industry, winning multiple awards. We offer excellent customer services at very competitive prices allowing our customers to achieve the most efficiency from their system with the highest possible returns.
Why Choose Rayotec:
- Experts in both solar electricity (PV) and solar hot water
- Competitive pricing
- "Safe Contractor" approved for excellence in health and safety
- NICEIC "Approved Contractor" - Highest Electrical Qualifications
- Experienced - Established for nearly 30 years
- Fully insured included professional indemnity insurance.
With over 6000 installations of solar energy systems around the UK, we are now using our wealth of experience and technical expertise to provide a complete solar maintenance and repair service. Our accredited team of engineers are fully qualified to assess and maintain not only Rayotec installed systems but also other installations to ensure that all solar energy customers enjoy the maximum capital gain and energy savings from their system.
Why Regular Maintenance is Important
Solar panels are a valuable investment into your future and you need to know that you are benefiting from the best return on that investment. As with any other asset, such as company vehicles, regular servicing ensures that your solar energy system is running efficiently and safely and that it will continue to do so for many years to come.
When considering the ongoing health of your solar panels, keep in mind that regular maintenance checks also:
- Ensure your system is fully compliant with health & safety regulations
- Maintains the validity of your Manufacturers Guarantee which require regular service checks by accredited specialists
- Can resolve undetected faults which can influence the efficacy, and therefore savings provided, by your solar array
In addition, for those of you who enjoy the benefits of Solar Thermal Hot Water, regular maintenance checks are essential as:
- Long periods of stagnation of the system will soon damage components, pipe joints and the solar panels
- The pressurised,high temperature system can be at risk from undetected faults if they are not identified and resolved
- The glycol-based antifreeze in the solar transfer fluid has a limited life expectancy. When it ceases to do
its job, the freezing of the fluid can cause serious damage to the panels and other major components
Rayotec Ltd offer bespoke service packages which are tailored according to the scale and requirements of your system to ensure that you receive a cost-effective service that works for you. We generally recommend that commercial projects receive, at the very least, a basic annual health check. We also have a panel cleaning service for commercial properties and have a comprehensive service and repair package. We cover most areas throughout England and Wales.
What Our Customers Say…
Rayotec Ltd has worked with a wide range of different customers from major facilities companies, electrical and main contractors, through to end-users. We are happy to include companies such as the Royal Navy, Gatwick Airport, Paignton Zoo, BBC Dream House, The Body Shop International plc.,HSBC, BMW, Scottish Power, EDF, the headquarters of the Environmental Agency and numerous local councils amongst our satisfied customers.
“Mina and the team at Rayotec are a pleasure to deal with. Any communications are always handled politely and promptly and they are always on hand to offer unbiased advice on various systems with an emphasis on customer care. I would recommend Rayotec for any solar needs, be it installation or maintenance.” - Natalie Allen, Maintenance Services Manager
“Rayotec have been working with HR Wallingford ltd at Howbery Park for several years, helping us to continue our aim on reducing our carbon footprint by using Rayotec solar thermal system to heat our hot water requirements. This coupled with Rayotecs after sales service, providing peace of mind for our ongoing maintenance requirements.” - Donna Bowles, Estate Manager