HeatMiser Neo-e Smart Thermostats
- Control the whole properties heating using one easy-to-use app on your tablet or smart phone (Requires Hub - sold separately)
- Heating can also be changed the traditional way using the wall mounted thermostats
Save energy and reduce your heating bills by improving the control of your system
- Beautiful thermostats available in Sapphire Black or Glacier White
- Upgradable - Always keep up with technological advancements
- Neo-HW controller can connected to your boiler to remotely control your radiator heating
- NeoStats can also be used to control electric towel rails
Excellent technical Support from UK Based team
Control from Anywhere
Heatmiser's neoApp will positively change the way you control your electric underfloor heating and hot water. No need to engage directly with time-clocks or thermostats any longer; neoApp allows you to control everything directly on your smartphone or tablet.
NeoApp,s design ensures programming and override commands are quick and easy for anybody to use. Better still, you always have neo with you because it's loaded on your phone.
HEATMISER'S NEO APPLICATION ALLOWS YOU TO CONTROL YOUR HOME HEATING SYSTEM FROM
Heatmiser's neoApp has been carefully designed with you in mind. It's incredibly simple to download and use; giving you intuitive control over your electric underfloor heating and hot water directly from your smartphone or tablet. In just a few quick screen taps you can change settings in all of your properties that have neoStats installed.
New for 2016 - Geo Location
- Using the Location Services feature on your iPhone or Android SmartPhone, Neo can now help you reduce your energy consumption
by turning the heating off when
- Supporting Multi Users, Neo can automatically reduce the temperature in your
home when the last person leaves and increase the temperature when the first person
- Neo has always been about Multi Zone and our Geo Location Feature is no different
by allowing you to select which zones you want to control when you leave or return.
- Geo Location is perfect for busy households when a fixed heating schedule just isn't practical.
The Neo Kit1 comprises of:
1 x NeoStat-e Hub (Control up to 8 thermostats and is connected to your modem /router)
1 x Thermostat (Neostat-e)
Available in sapphire black, platinum silver and glacier white. Can be used as a stand alone thermostat (wireless internet options only possible if connected to a Neo Hub). Comes with floor probe.
Price of Neo kit-e 1 is £199 (inc VAT & Delivery)
Extra thermostats can be purchased for £69 (inc VAT)
Neo Boiler central heating controller is also £69 (inc VAT)
Rayotec only supply the new 2015 model with added Geo Location. There is a £5 delivery cost if the thermostats are not ordered as part of an underfloor kit.
How does Geo Location work?
Geo Location uses the mobile phone masts, nearby WiFi and your GPS to calculate your position. When you setup Geo Location on Neo, you set a leaving and returning trigger. When you pass these triggers, Neo will adjust the temperature in your home automatically.
Reduce Energy Bills and Return to a Warm Home
You can decide the temperature that Neo will control to when you leave home and again when you return. The temperature you ask for will depend on the type of heating system you have and the time your home takes to warm up.
Keeps in touch
You will see a notification on your phone when Neo has adjusted the temperature in your home - so you always know when Neo is saving you energy.
Works for journeys by car, foot or train
You can set the distance for both leaving and returning home, so don't worry if you travel on foot, by car or high speed train - we have you covered.
Tailored to you
Other systems try and second guess what temperature you would like in your home. With Neo, you can program comfort levels to provide background heat and use the Geo Location feature to increase the temperature when you are returning home or to turn the heating off when you're going out.
Upgrading your system is as easy as swapping your existing thermostat to the new neoStat and plugging the neoHub into your router. Control of your heating system is then possible from your iOS or Android mobile device. Neo is mesh based, automatically routing the communication data around your home via other neoStats. The neohub communicates with the Heatmiser Cloud server which means no technical computer knowledge or fixed IP address are required.
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day - so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature: 4 Comfort levels per day, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep.
- Easy Away - Turning your heating off shouldn't be difficult - if it is, you are less likely to do it. The easy Away feature in Neo allows you to switch your home heating off from anywhere. Even in Away mode, we have your home covered providing frost protection in your home.
- Convenient Profiles - Re-programming your comfort levels as and when your schedule changes is a thing of the past. A profile is a set of comfort levels that you can activate at any time from the app.
- Always Updated - Your neoHub will automatically download Feature enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating all of your neoStats.
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- The published API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser
neoHub. Cloud Server integration available for Heatmiser Approved developers and
is subject to a fair usage policy.
neoHub: The neoHub requires a DHCP compatible broadband router.
You will need an iOS or Android compatible mobile device.