Palziv X-Linked Insulation (10 sqm) - 6mm (Must Be Used Under All Foil Mats)
Designed to work under laminate, engineered wood and hessian back carpet flooring. Up to 50% quicker to fit than conventional foam boards. Makes floor softer and therefore more pleasant to walk on and can offer some sound insulating properties.
Palziv X-linked insulation is designed to work under laminate, engineered, real solid wooden and hessian back carpet flooring and is an advancement on the conventional foam boards.
Palziv X-linked is manufactured from cross-linked closed polyethylene foam and has:
- Excellent thermal insulating properties
- Water repellent (i.e. rot and mould resistant).
- Sound insulating, creating a "quieter" floor to walk on.
- Softer feel to wooden and carpeted floors when walking on top of adding to the luxurious feel
- Use a thinner carpet underlay but get the impression of an expensive thick version
- Up to 50% faster to install when compared to conventional board insulation
Palziv X-linked insulation is available in two roll sizes; 10m2 and 20m2. They are extremely light and easy to work with and can also be cut by just a pair of scissors!
The use of electric underfloor heating insulation must be used in all projects. Not only does it speed warm up time cutting running costs, but it also protects the system ensuring it an extra long life. Palziv X-linked insulation is not a suitable electric underfloor heating insulation for under wooden or carpet flooring that needs to be stuck down.
Sorry but you are unable to write a review for this product.