Our experienced engineers will conduct a thorough investigation, not just of the inverter but of your whole system to pinpoint
where the problem is and get it resolved as quickly as possible. Sometimes the inverter just can't be fixed. If this is the case & the inverter is still within it's manufacturers
warranty, we will ensure that all the necessary details are available for you to claim back directly from the manufacturers. If the warranty has expired then we can assess your solar PV system using a Solar Design Program which calculates the
best replacement inverter for you by reviewing all kinds of factors including the location of your home and the number
and positioning of your panels.
Why Choose Rayotec
- Family Company: We are a family company established 30 years ago who care about our customers and employees
- No Hidden Charges: Transparent Pricing - Each visit includes up to an hours labour which is
long enough to fix many common problems.
- Repair not replace: One of the few solar companies to be trained to repair certain brands of inverters rather than
- Accreditation: We are accredited NICEIC "Approved Contractors", the highest electrical qualifications a
company can get.
- Experienced: We have installed and serviced thousands of systems over the last 30 years
- Great Value: We have local engineers dotted around the South East and group call outs together to lower
- Trustworthy: Rayotec have been endorsed by "WHICH?" the UK's largest independent consumer organisation
Where We Cover
By having experienced local engineers in a number of areas around the South of England and East Midlands we can provide a
top quality, expert service whilst keeping our pricing very competitive.
We cover the Central & Greater London Areas, Surrey, Middlesex, East & West Sussex, Kent, Berkshire, Hertfordshire,
Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Rutland, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire and Cambridgeshire.
Get in Touch (Phone or E Mail)