What to do next?
The first step is to book a survey for the suitability of your property for solar.
Rayotec's initial survey is free of charge and serves several purposes. It is to check to see if the property is suitable for our product range, how much the system will cost and most importantly how much you can save!
Everything is explained to you in a simple non technical way. The savings are clearly shown so that you can see how your energy bills can fall and how much tax free income your can generate from the governments solar schemes.
What to expect from your survey.
- Check the roof orientation, shading and size and potential planning restrictions.
- Inspection of hot water cylinder and check to see if it is vented or unvented (solar hot water only)
- Survey of electric fuse box
- Determine best location for inverter (solar electricity).
- Determination of route of pipe work or cabling from solar panels to cylinder or fuse box.
Explanation to client
- Background information on Rayotec and our 25 year history
- How it all works
- Expected savings
- Cost of system
- Finance options (if required)