What to do next
The first step is to book a survey for the suitability of your property for heat pumps
Rayotec's initial survey is free of charge and serves several purposes. It is to check to see if the property is suitable for our product range, how much the system will cost and most importantly how much you can save!
Everything is explained to you in a simple non technical way. The savings are clearly shown so that you can see how your energy bills can fall and how much tax free income your can generate from the governments schemes.
What to expect from your survey.
- Heatloss of property
- Efficiency of heat emitter (eg Radiators, Underfloor heating etc)
- Inspection of hot water cylinder and check to see if it is vented or unvented
- Survey of electric fuse box
- Determine best location for the heat pump
- Determination of route of pipe work and cabling from heatpump to
cylinder, radiators and fuse box.
Explanation to client
- Background information on Rayotec and our 28 year history
- How it all works
- Expected savings
- Cost of system
- Finance options (if required)